Adolescent Support Worker Service (Poole)
The Adolescent Support Worker service supports 16-19 year olds who are NEET (Not in Employment, Education or Training) to overcome barriers to work and learning.
The service works with young people who are not work ready and whose needs are not currently being addressed by other services.
The service is by professional referral only. If you are unsure about whether a young person meets the service criteria, please contact us and we will be happy to discuss.
- Number 18
15 Hill Street
- BH15 1NR
- 01202 262291
- Contact Name
- Nina Wilson
- Contact Position
- Team Manager
- See journey planner on the right hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes form your location.
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday - Thursday: 10.00am - 6.00pm
Friday: 10.00am - 5.00pm
Wherever possible the Adolescent Support Workers will work flexibly to meet young people's needs outside of office hours.
- All Year Round
- From 16 years 0 months to 19 years 11 months.
- This Service is free
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
Behaviour, Emotional & Social Difficulty
Speech, Language & Communication Needs
- Cultural Provision:
- Referral Procedure:
- To discuss, contact Nina Wilson, firstname.lastname@example.org. Referral pathway for professionals: https://my.poole.gov.uk/service/Request_For_Early_Help.
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?