Linwood School After School Club
We at Club Linwood provide extra curricular clubs and activities for young people with an Educational Health Care Plan from Year One to Year Fourteen. These young people are given the opportunity to interact with their peers whilst taking part in their chosen activities, be it creative, physical, academic or sensory. Please see website for further information.
- BH9 1AJ
- 01202 525107
- 07908 276042
- Contact Name
- Amanda Hook
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Childcare Type:
- After School Club (School)
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday - Thursday 15:30-17:30.
- Further Opening Details:
Pupils need to have an ECHP plan.
- School Term Only
- From 5 years 0 months to 18 years 0 months.
- £11.00 per Session
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- No of vacancies:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Procedure:
- The Admission Criteria for After School and Holiday Clubs are as follows: EHCP awarded Age range: Year one – 18th birthday All behaviour/ care plans/ medical plans/ communication passports to have been passed to Extended Services before commencing clubs Young people will be visited in their school environment by Amanda Hook (Extended Services Manager) and Lorraine Little (Extended Services Leader) Extended and provided services team are able to meet the needs of the young person
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
- Short Breaks