Nisai Virtual Academy
We believe everyone has the right to education, so we take a high-quality school environment and deliver it via the internet. Nisai is the only online provider in the UK to have a full Ofsted inspection, achieving a grading of ‘Good'.
We provide live online classes taught by qualified subject-specific teachers across the country for students studying Key Stage 3, 4 or 5. Our goal is to ensure that every student can complete their education and gain accredited academic and vocational qualifications such as Functional Skills, GCSEs and A Levels.
- Our students are based across the country including Poole, their lessons are being accessed anywhere with an internet connection using a laptop, tablet or PC. Our teachers are based from one our three offices around the country in Harrow, Middlesex, Stockton-On-Tees and Nottingham.
- 020 84248475
- Contact Position
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Lessons available Monday to Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm.
- School Term Only
- From 10 years to 25 years .
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Booking Information:
- Contact via website or telephone
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
Autistic Spectrum Disorder
Behaviour, Emotional & Social Difficulty
Medical Condition, including Allergies
- Referral Criteria:
Via Looked After Children Teams
Via Independent Living Team
Via Young People`s Support Unit
Via Social Services
Via GP or other health professional
Via Youth Offending Team
Via Voluntary agencies
By Parents or Family
- How does the setting/school/college know if children/young people need extra help and what should I do if I think my child/young person may have special educational needs?
We believe everyone has the right to education, so we take a high-quality school environment and deliver it via the internet. Nisai is entirely dedicated to supporting students with special educational needs. Nisai is a Section 41 Approved Provider which allows us to be listed as an educational provider on any Educational Health and Care Plan. Nisai also has a direct EFA High Needs Contract which makes it simpler for students who require additional funding and meet the entry requirements.
- How will the curriculum be matched to my child's/young person's needs?
We discuss the curriculum for your child in conjunction with parents, the commissioning school and any local authority involved.
- How will both you and I know how my child/young person is doing and how will you help me to support my child's/young person's learning?
We provide parent's with access to NISIMS, our monitoring system that allows you to track your student's attendance, behaviour, progress and assignments for each lesson. In addition we have a designated team to support our learners and their families.
- What training have the staff supporting children and young people with SEND had? Are any being trained currently?
All of our teaching staff are qualified teachers and trained to support students with SEN.
Schools Extended Local Offer Response
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?