Motor Neurone Disease Association - East Dorset and New Forest Branch
The East Dorset and New Forest Branch of the Motor Neurone Disease Association has the sole aim of serving all those in the East Dorset and New Forest area who are affected by Motor Neurone Disease (MND). This includes people with MND, their carers, family and friends, in fact anyone who has been touched in some way by the disease.
- Motor Neurone Disease Association - East Dorset and New Forest Branch
CVS Beech House
28 - 30 Wimborne Road
- BH15 2BU
- 01202 780071
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Please Contact Provider for Opening Times and Events
- All Year Round
- From 18 years to 99 years .
- This Service is Free
- Booking Information:
- Contact via telephone, website and e-mail
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Referral Procedure:
- Please contact the Association by phone
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
The MND Association has a special pack for children whose parent is diagnosed with MND. Children do not develop MHD. It is only evidenced at the moment , in late teens at the earliest. YOung people up to 25 will have full accedd to support.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?