Dean Park Day Nursery
Dean Park Day nursery is a nursery situated in 6 acres of land close to the town centre. Our bright, airy and spacious setting offers high quality childcare and early education led by a team of early years professionals and practitioners. With a strong focus on outdoor education and learning, we offer amazing opportunities for all of the children in our care.
Cooper Dean Cricket Pavilion
- BH1 1RB
- 01202 297275
- Childcare Type:
- Day Nursery
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 08:00-18:00
- All Year Round
- From 0 years 3 months to 5 years 0 months.
- £31.00 per Session, £59.00 per Day
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Vacancy Information:
- We have vacancies for children over 3 from September 2020. For children under 3 our next vacancies are April 2021
- No of vacancies:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Languages Spoken:
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
The Early Years Register requires that arrangements are in place to support children with Special Educational Needs or disabilities. Please contact the Provider for further details of the support available.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
2 Year Old Early Education Provider
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider