Access Dorset aims to enhance the everyday lives of disabled people, older people, carers and other people who may benefit from support or information. Access Dorset offers a Dorset Information and Advice Line (DIAL) and a Drop In Service where you can get face to face support.
Access Dorset can help with:
- Rights and discrimination
- Benefits and financial advice
- Independent Living
- Support to manage your health condition
- Aids and adaptations in the home
- Social and leisure activities
- Signposting to support groups and organisations
- BH7 7DX
- 01202 430113
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Website available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Dorset Information & Advice Line: Monday - Friday 10.00am - 4.00pm.
Drop In Support & Advice: Wednesdays 2.00pm - 4.00pm
- All Year Round
- From 5 years to 99 years .
- This Service is Free
- Booking Information:
- Contact via website, telephone or drop in service
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Languages Spoken: