Sunflower Baby Massage
Sunflower Baby Massage offers a welcoming, warm and tranquil space for you and your baby to take time-out, relax and spend quality-time together, whilst learning a life-long parenting skill that you can do anywhere, at any time.
- Total Therapy (Lilliput Health)
1, Victoria Road
- BH12 3BJ
- 07737 503092
- 07737 503092
- Contact Name
- Emma Lindell
- Contact Position
- Certified Infant Massage Instructor
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Contact Provider for dates.
- All Year Round
- From 0 years to 2 years .
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Other Costs:
- for one-to-one courses, please contact Emma directly
- Booking Information:
- To contact Emma.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
Eating and Drinking
- Referral Criteria:
Via Looked After Children Teams
Via Young People`s Support Unit
Via Social Services
Via GP or other health professional
Via Voluntary agencies
By Parents or Family
- Referral Procedure:
- To contact Emma, who will provide a referral form for agencies to complete
- Health Description
Sunflower Baby Massage offers 1:1 or small group courses for babies and/or parents who have a special situation, or special / additional need.
- Health Eligibility
All babies are eligable and welcome on our Baby Massage courses
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?