Asian Family Counselling Service
We are a well established national charity with offices in West London and the West Midlands. The Asian Family Counselling Service is aimed at all members of the South Asian communities above the age of 16. We also see couples where one partner is Asian.
Our clients come to us with a wide range of issues including family and marital conflicts. Sometimes they have found it difficult to adapt to Western Culture. We are able to offer caring, personal and confidential counselling in a variety of languages with an awareness of cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
All services are provided in Gujarati, Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi and English.
- Asian Family Counselling Service
Suite 51 Windmill Place; 2-4
- UB2 4NJ
- 020 85740912
- 020 85713933
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Website available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- All Year Round
- From 16 years 0 months to 99 years 0 months.
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Booking Information:
- Contact via the website or by telephone
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Languages Spoken: