Elklan Training Ltd - the Speech and Language Trainers
Elklan was established in 1999 by two experienced speech and language therapists, Liz Elks and Henrietta McLachlan in response to a demand for training to be delivered by speech and language therapists to education staff to enable them to be more effective in their support of children with speech, language and communication needs (SLCN).
Since 2001 Elklan has trained over 1,400 speech and language therapists as tutors and 714 specialist teachers as co-tutors. Most of the trainers work in the UK but in recent years we have an increasing number of tutors in Ireland, Australia, Luxembourg and The Falkland Islands.
Our hugely successful Train the Trainer programme has enabled training to be cascaded to over 30,000 staff working in pre-school, primary and secondary education in both mainstream and specialist settings as well as parents.
- PL30 3BN
- 01208 841450
- 01208 455500
- firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Contact Name
- Liz Elks/Henrietta McLachlan
- See Journey Planner on the right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Contact Elklan direct or visit the website for full details of courses.
- All Year Round
- From 18 years 0 months to 99 years 0 months.
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Booking Information:
- Via telephone, email or the website
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Languages Spoken: