Naomi House & Jacksplace Hospice
Naomi House and Jacksplace are hospices for children and young people with life-limiting or life-threatening conditions. We provide respite, emergency, end of life and post-bereavement services. Our nurses and carers, supported by doctors, are skilled in caring for children with complex health needs, including seizure management, tracheostomies and ventilator dependency.
We also provide lots of in-house activities and opportunities for children and young adults to experience new things. We ensure children and young people receive the best quality care, that they are happy and relaxed and receive the care that is prescribed in their care plan. For many families this is a life-line and gives them the energy and ability to cope with life on an everyday basis.
- SO21 3JE
- 01962 760060
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Office Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. The Hospice is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- All Year Round
- From 0 years to 35 years .
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
Via GP or other health professional
By Parents or Family
- Referral Procedure:
- If you wish to make a referral to Naomi House or Jacksplace, please call our Care Team on 01962 760 555 and we will be happy to discuss our services and the referral process.
- Health Description
Please see website for further information.
- Health Transition
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?