115 Club @ St Clement's & St John's CE Infant School (After School Club)
Our setting is run by qualified, experienced and professional people, in a safe and secure environment within the grounds of the host school. We enable the children in our care to experience a wide range of activities either through our themed related weeks or through free choice activities. The individual needs of the children are very important to us and we do our utmost to cater to those needs. We have use of the school playground and every opportunity for outdoor play is utilised, thus enabling the children to experience the outdoor environment to the full. We treat all children, parents and carers with equal respect and concern.
St Clements & St Johns C Of E Infant School
St Clements Road
- BH1 4DZ
- 01202 331602
- 07703 448566
- Childcare Type:
- After School Club
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
- Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 15:10-17:45
- From 4 years 9 months to 11 years 0 months.
- £9.20 per Session
- Other Costs:
- EYFS £9.75 Ad-Hoc Sessions £10.20
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Vacancy Information:
- Varies please contact office for further details.
- No of vacancies:
- Ofsted URN:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Last Inspection Date:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Caters for Special Diets:
- Any diet as required
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
The Early Years Register requires that arrangements are in place to support children with Special Educational Needs or disabilities. Please contact the Provider for further details of the support available.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
- Tax Free Childcare Provider