Unite Stage Academy UK
A modern vision on Singing, Acting, Acrobatics and Dancing, realising the vast need in the community for affordable Professional, and smaller classes.
We work on motivation, personal development, self-expression and a determination to succeed.
Our timetable offers classes and private classes for all ages, abilities, and tastes in, Singing, dancing, Acrobatics and acting. Many of our classes are designed to stimulate, inspire, captivate and most of all Unite.
• Support the creative, intellectual and social development of the individual as a whole.
• Provide a framework in which individual talent can grow.
• providing our own unique tastes on singing and drama.
• Acknowledge all levels of achievement and aid the discovery of hidden strengths and talents.
• Celebrate individualism and the ability to express oneself.
• Improve standards in communication through spoken word.
• Prepare those who wish to take examinations in the arts.
• Equip candidates with a range of skills that will serve them throughout life, in particular, the ever-changing workplace which requires a more creative thinking approach and communication through a variety of media.
We believe strongly in every child and adults are different, and work with the pupils to discover what suites their abilities.
10 Dolphin Centre
- BH15 1SR
- Free parking and drop off
- 01202 723114
- Contact Position
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday
- All Year Round
- From 2 years 5 months to 20 years .
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Booking Information:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
Profound & Multiple Learning Difficulty
Severe Learning Difficulty
Specific Learning Difficulty
Moderate Learning Difficulty
Autistic Spectrum Disorder
Behaviour, Emotional & Social Difficulty
Eating and Drinking
Global Development Delay
Speech, Language & Communication Needs
Medical Condition, including Allergies
Social Communication Difficulty
Severe dietary needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Referral Procedure:
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?