Superstars At Ocean Academy - Breakfast Club
Superstars wrap around care provides high quality care for all children. Children experience a wide variety of educational games, outside play and healthy cooked meals or breakfasts. All our staff are first aid trained and skilled at meeting your child's needs. The emphasis is on having fun in a safe environment. Us ing our big muscles, making friends and socialising. Children will also get the opportunity to learn new skills in sport, drama and music.
- Childcare Type:
- Breakfast Club
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 07:30-09:00
- From 8 years 0 months to 11 years 0 months.
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Other Costs:
- Includes a choice of breakfast items
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Vacancy Information:
- We have a variety of vacancies at Breakfast and After School Club and as these are constantly changing please contact Little Stars on 01202741437 or email@example.com for up-to-date session availability.
- No of vacancies:
- Ofsted URN:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Last Inspection Date:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Caters for Special Diets:
- Can cater for a variety of dietary requirements including vegetarian;diabetic, wheat free; gluten free; sugar free; lactose free; kosher; halal; dairy free
- Referral Procedure:
- Call or email the Little Stars main office in the fiirst instance.
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
- Tax Free Childcare Provider