Lighthouse - Poole's Centre for the Arts
Lighthouse, is a unique multi-space arts venue (theatre, concert hall, studio, cinema, gallery and meeting rooms) and the largest in the UK outside London with a programme of highly diverse range of high quality arts events that cannot be experienced anywhere else across the region, all in one place. Art forms include: drama, music, dance, literature, visual art, comedy, contemporary circus and film. It has a strong accessible programme for families and the main programme is supported by workshops and activities for children and young people to allow them to get closer to artists.
21 Kingland Road
- BH15 1UG
- 01202 280000
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Lighthouse will be closed from 5.30pm on Tuesday 17 March 2020 until Tuesday 14 April 2020.
Monday / Closed
Telephone sales only 11am - 5pm
Tuesday - Saturday / Open
10am til late (varies)
Telephone ticket sales from 11am - 8pm
Counter ticket sales from 11am - Finish (varies)
Sunday / Closed
If we have a Sunday performance ticket office will open two hours before the show
Website available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- All Year Round
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Booking Information:
- Via website, telephone or in person.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
- Access to Leisure Provider