Mighty Oaks Day Nursery & Pre School
Mighty Oaks Day Nursery & Preschool is located within the Bournemouth University owned Bournemouth Sports Club, providing excellent educational & developmental opportunities for children to connect to nature and the outside environment in all weathers all year round within their 65 acres of woodland.
Bouremouth Sports Club
- BH23 6BL
- 01202 572416
- Childcare Type:
- Day Nursery
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Separate Sleeping Area
Baby Changing Facilities
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 08:00-18:00
All Year Round
School Holiday Only
- From 0 years 0 months to 5 years 0 months.
- £5.40 per Hour, £255.00 per Week
- Other Costs:
- The Setting was registered on 28th September 2017 and offers flexible hours minimum of 10 hours to be booked per week. Situated conveniently between Christchurch and Ferndown near Bournemouth Airport. Parents can use their 3 year Early Education entitlement at any time during opening hours and stretched/non-stretched 30 hour funding options are also available. An Additional Services fee of £1.18 per hour is applied to all 3-5 year early education funded sessions. This fee includes snack Lightbulb Classes etc. We have allocated fifteen "completely free" sessions between 3.00pm - 6.00pm term-time only. These spaces are allocated on a first-come first-serve basis. We offer 38 week (term-time only) or 51 week contracts. Provision has an inclusion / equal opportunities policy. We offer a 10% sibling discount to the youngest child as long as two or more siblings remain at the Nursery. We also offer a 5% discount as long as one main parent/carer works within a local business within a 4-mile radius of the Nursery setting. To secure an offered place a registration fee of £25 and a refundable deposit of £75 is required. No fee is payable if a child is only accessing their Early Education Funding. The £75 deposit is refundable providing all fees have been paid and 4 weeks’ written notice is given of a child leaving the setting. A late collection fee of £5 per fifteen minutes will be charged for late collection of children between the hours of 12pm - 6pm. Collection after 6pm will incur a late collection fee of £15 per fifteen minutes. All private fees include recourses and activities. Any planned trips or classes are optional of which parents will be notified of in advance and additional charges will apply. We apply a charge of 75p per nappy and £2 per full pack of wipes if a child does not have any and a previous request/reminder has been issued to the parents.
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Vacancy Information:
- 0-2 YEARS: Monday am = 0 Monday pm = 0; Tuesday am = 2 Tuesday pm = 2; Wednesday am = 0; Wednesday pm = 0; Thursday am = 2 Thursday pm = 4; Friday am = 3 Friday pm = 3 ------ 2-5 YEARS: Monday am = 36 Monday pm = 36; Tuesday am = 32 Tuesday pm = 34; Wednesday am = 34; Wednesday pm = 35; Thursday am = 33 Thursday pm = 34; Friday am = 33 Friday pm = 34 ------- from w/c 02 December 2019
- No of vacancies:
- Ofsted URN:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Requires Improvement
- Last Inspection Date:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
- Visual impairment
- Caters for Special Diets:
- We provide vegetarian meals but are happy to cater to any religious, cultural or personal preference requirements such as diabetic, wheat-free, gluten-free, vegan, lactose free, dairy free etc.
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
The Early Years Register requires that arrangements are in place to support children with Special Educational Needs or disabilities. Please contact the Provider for further details of the support available
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
2 Year Old Early Education Provider
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider