Community Development Team - BCP Council
Our aim is to empower people to better themselves, their neighbourhoods and the lives of others living in their community by championing collective action and proactive participation, with focus on projects and areas with the highest need:
- Caring for the social environment
- Developing community infrastructure
- Building vibrant communities
- Building socially prosperous, healthy, sustainable communities - supporting vulnerable individuals, families and groups
- Developing integrated services linking Council, community and voluntary agencies through partnerships and complementary integrated services.
Upton Country Park
- BH17 7BJ
- 01202 262423
- 07824 521148
- Contact Name
- Community Development Team
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 5.15pm. Friday 8.30am - 4.45pm.
- All Year Round
- This is a free service.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Procedure:
- Contact by email, telephone or Twitter
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?