Down in The Woods Pre-School Ltd
We can pick up from Merley First School for after school club. We allow funded children to stretch their hours across after school and holiday club. We offer 30 hours funding when eligible and where sufficient spaces are available, We have an additional setting in the Merley Community Centre which is used specifically for 2 year olds who then move to the Chichester Walk setting when 3 years old. We operate a Thursday morning session specifically geared to those children going to school in September each year. All staff are first aid trained
- BH21 1ST
- 07787 954387
- 07787 954387
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car, and train routes from your location.
- Childcare Type:
- Pre-School Playgroup
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Visits and Outings
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 09:00-17:30
- All Year Round
- From 2 years 0 months to 5 years 0 months.
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Other Costs:
- Sessions: 9:00am-12:00pm and 1:00pm-3:30pm without lunch club or 9:00am-1:00pm and 12:00pm-3:30pm with lunch club for 3/4 year olds at £5.25 per hour. Additional hours into after school club and stretched over holiday club available (see those providers). 9:00am to 12:00 noon for 2 year olds at £5.75 per hour Monday & Wednesday only
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Immediate Vacancies
- Vacancy Information:
- As of 5.12.19 3 x Mon PM 2 x Tues PM 4 x Wed PM 4 x Thurs PM 5 x Fri PM
- No of vacancies:
- This provider collects from these schools:
- Merley First School
- Ofsted URN:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Last Inspection Date:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
- Visual impairment
- Cultural Provision:
- No strong religious ethos.
- Caters for Special Diets:
- Vegetarian, Diabetic, Wheat free, Gluten free, Sugar free, Lactose free and Dairy free
- Referral Procedure:
- All on waiting list under the start age of 2 years If the situation arose we would give priority to children lliving in the local area. Additional setting acquired used exclusively for 2 year olds
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
2 Year Old Early Education Provider
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider