Down in The Woods Pre-School Ltd
- BH21 1ST
- 07787 954387
- 07787 954387
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car, and train routes from your location.
- Childcare Type:
- Pre-School Playgroup
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Visits and Outings
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 09:00-17:30
- All Year Round
- From 2 years 0 months to 5 years 0 months.
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Other Costs:
- Sessions: 9:00am-12:00pm and 1:00pm-3:30pm without lunch club or 9:00am-1:00pm and 12:00pm-3:30pm with lunch club for 3/4 year olds at £5.50 per hour. Additional hours into after school club and stretched over holiday club available (see those providers). 2yr old rate for above hours is £6.00 per hour
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Immediate Vacancies
- Vacancy Information:
- Please contact provider
- No of vacancies:
- This provider collects from these schools:
- Merley First School
- Ofsted URN:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Last Inspection Date:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
- Visual impairment
- Cultural Provision:
- No strong religious ethos.
- Caters for Special Diets:
- Vegetarian, Diabetic, Wheat free, Gluten free, Sugar free, Lactose free and Dairy free
- Referral Procedure:
- All on waiting list under the start age of 2 years If the situation arose we would give priority to children lliving in the local area. Additional setting acquired used exclusively for 2 year olds
- Languages Spoken:
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
How do you communicate with the parent / carer whose child has SEND?
Face/Face, Phone, Email, Tapestry (online Journal)
How do you help children settle into your setting?
Free settling in day. Visit the setting. We visit the home
What help and support does your setting offer to children with SEND as they move rooms or move on to school?
Visit from local school. Meeting with school and parent.
How do you find out how each child likes to learn?
When child starts parents fill in all about me form which is our starting point. Each child has 6 week settling where staff evaluate how the child learns.
Inclusive practice / SEND training and expertise within this organisation
6 weekly staff meetings,
The information in this SEND Local Offer was completed on 24/05/2021
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
2 Year Old Early Education Provider
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider