Heathlands Primary School - School Nurseries
A child who is in attendance at this Pre-school does not gain automatic admission into the Reception year at this school. Places in school reception classes are allocated according to a separate application process. For further information regarding admission to reception class please contact the Children's Information Service on 01202 456222.
Heathlands Primary School
- BH11 8HB
- 01202 574452
- firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Childcare Type:
- School Nurseries
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 08:45-11:45 And 12:00-15:00
Tuesday 08:45-11:45 And 12:00-15:00
Wednesday 08:45-11:45 And 12:00-15:00
Thursday 08:45-11:45 And 12:00-15:00
Friday 08:45-11:45 And 12:00-15:00
- From 3 years 0 months to 5 years 0 months.
- £4.00 per Hour
- Other Costs:
- 5 morning or 5 afternoons with no charge.
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Vacancy Information:
- This varies each term please contact for further details.
- No of vacancies:
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
Wherever possible with additional support if necessary.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
2 Year Old Early Education Provider
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider