Heathlands Primary Academy And Pre-School
Heathlands is part of the Coastal Learning Partnership and offer a Maintained Pre-school. The Pre-school has a qualified tacher as a lead practitioner and a full time assistant to support 15 & 30 hours funded sessions, with top up hours available. Apply directly to school or e-mail to email@example.com
- Childcare Type:
- School Nurseries
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 08:45-11:45 And 12:30-15:30
Tuesday 08:45-11:45 And 12:30-15:30
Wednesday 08:45-11:45 And 12:30-15:30
Thursday 08:45-11:45 And 12:30-15:30
Friday 00:00-00:00 And 00:00-00:00
- From 3 years 0 months to 5 years 0 months.
- £5.00 per Hour
- Other Costs:
- 15 & 30 hours funded sessions to up hours available. If you only qualify for 15 hours of funding but would like extra sessions these are available at a cost of £5 per hour until 3.30 pm. For those children staying for a full day a hot meal can be ordered at a cost of £2.25 per day or a packed lunch provided from home..
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Immediate Vacancies
- Vacancy Information:
- From January 2021 vacancies available please cotact the school direct for details. Registration open for April and September entries.
- No of vacancies:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Caters for Special Diets:
- Vegetarian, Guten free, Lactose free, Dairy free
- Referral Procedure:
- Apply direct to school or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
2 Year Old Early Education Provider
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider