All Saints Nursery
All Saints Nursery offers high quality childcare in a secure and nurturing environment. We are an inclusive setting and welcome all families within our community. Our team of experienced and dedicated staff link closely with your child supporting them to develop the independence, self-esteem and social skills they need in readiness for school. We feel it is important to have strong links with our parents and families, so we work in partnership with you to ensure that all of your child's needs are met. We value all our children as individuals and provide a variety of stimulating resources and activities, enabling your child to learn and develop at their own pace as they play. Access to the online Tapestry Learning Journal will enable you to celebrate your child's progress and achievements, as well as maintain good communication with the Nursery. All Saints has the provision of two outside areas where we can offer space and opportunities to further enhance your child's learning. We are ideally situated within the Chines where we enjoy exploring the natural world on our woodland walks. Our older children also make visits to the library and a local care home, as they interact and learn about their community. Please contact the Nursery if you are interested in visiting our setting or would like to chat about the services we can offer you.
28 Western Road
- BH13 7BP
- 01202 020440
- 01202 741089
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car, and train routes from your location.
- Childcare Type:
- Pre-School Playgroup
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
- Visits and Outings
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 08:00-13:00
- All Year Round
- From 2 years 0 months to 5 years 0 months.
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Other Costs:
- Term time only contracts. Funded hours charged at 50p per hour to cover additional services 15 and 30 hour funding accepted. 2 year old funding accepted
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Vacancy Information:
- Contact provider for Vacancies
- No of vacancies:
- Ofsted URN:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Last Inspection Date:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Cultural Provision:
- Strong religious ethos with the Church of England.
- Caters for Special Diets:
- we cater for any requirement: vegetarian, halal, sugar free, lactose free, weat free etc
- Referral Procedure:
- Initial contact should be made by telephone.
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
2 Year Old Early Education Provider
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider