Beaufort After School Club (Infants)
The childcare groups are run by dedicated, fun and friendly staff. The children are stimulated and encouraged without pressure by our caring staff in a constructive setting. The children have opportunities to communicate and share, build friendships and mix in small groups. The children are given healthy snacks.
- Childcare Type:
- After School Club
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 15:00-18:00
- From 4 years 0 months to 11 years 0 months.
- £12.50 per Session
- Other Costs:
- £20.00 Registration Fee £5.00 Membership Fee
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- No of vacancies:
- Ofsted URN:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Last Inspection Date:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Caters for Special Diets:
- Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Gluten Free, Lactose Free Diary Free
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
The Early Years Register requires that arrangements are in place to support children with Special Educational Needs or disabilities. Please contact the Provider for further details of the support available.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider