DTCA PLAY - Poole High Multi-Activity Club
The Multi-Activity Club is a fully structured week where the children will get the chance to engage in a wide variety of activities. These include:
- Arts & Crafts
- Multi Sports
- Party Games
- Themed Activities
- Film Afternoons
- Performing Arts
- Team Building Activities
And so much more...!
Poole High School
- BH15 2BW
- 01202 402218
- Contact Name
- Phoebe Tomsett
- Contact Position
- Office Manager
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 26 July to Friday 6 August 2021, 9am to 3pm.
- Further Opening Details:
Children should not be dropped off before 8:45am
Registration takes place at the six form area of the school
you will be welcomed by a member of The DTCA team on arrival. We are on the left side as you drive into the main car park. Please ensure your child has plenty of drinks
a packed lunch
suitable clothing and two pairs of footwear for indoor and outside. Please do not let your child bring any food or snacks that contain nuts.
School Holiday Only
Weekday All Day
- From 5 years to 14 years .
- £80 for a 4 day pass.
- Booking Information:
- Please contacts us by phone or email to book a place.
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
Our team are fully trained to work with children and young people of all needs and requirements. We have strict behaviour policies in place and will not tolerate poor behaviour. This is to ensure all children who attend our clubs remain safe. Every day our team are challenged to adapt and differentiate our provision to suit the need of all children in our care.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?