Walk the World
Walk the World is the opportunity for your school to discover its local connections to different countries.
Whether your school is a primary or secondary, located in the city centre or the countryside, Walk the World is an engaging resource for teaching and learning.
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Website available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- All Year Round
- From 5 years 0 months to 18 years 0 months.
- Contact provider directly for costs
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
- Free Activity