Donovan, Mrs Deborah (Debi Daycare)
Debi Day Care provides a home from home childcare setting, offering a warm and welcoming environment. An extensive range of high quality resources are available for a wide age range of children. Before and after-school and pre-school childcare is available Monday-Friday. The children attending the setting are managed well and are courteous and kind to one another. A "family feel environment" is evident within the setting. For the Early Year's children, regular outings to local places of interests, mother and toddler groups and Children's Centres are visited, providing further developmental opportunities for children, whilst ensuring that individual children's needs are met. Flexible childcare can be provided to meet individual family needs. Working in partnership with the parents is a priority. Personal references are always available to view if required. Transportation is available to pick up and drop off to Down in the Woods Pre-School, Merley and the Lantern Pre-School. Children attending Merley First School walk due to very short distance. Children who attend the setting are happy and confident and enjoy their time together.
15 Cobham Way
- BH21 1SJ
- 01202 887240
- 07708 402589
- Childcare Type:
- Provision Type:
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Separate Sleeping Area
Visits and Outings
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 07:00-18:00
All Year Round
- From 2 years 0 months to 12 years 0 months.
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Other Costs:
- Local school and preschool drop off and collection services available at set fees. School term time only contracts available. Contact provider for details.
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Immediate Vacancies
- Vacancy Information:
- As of May 2019: 2 x Mon - Fri (1-4 yrs) 2 x Mon - Fri (5+) Before and after school and pre-school Monday-Friday
- No of vacancies:
- This provider collects from these schools:
- Merley First School
- Ofsted URN:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Last Inspection Date:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Cultural Provision:
- Caters for Special Diets:
- Referral Procedure:
- Admission based upon waiting list
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
2 Year Old Early Education Provider
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider