Transportation Helpdesk - BCP Council
We aim to provide information and guidance on how best to keep yourself safe while walking, cycling or in a vehicle. Typical topics and themes we cover are car seats, learning to cross the road and safe pre-drivers and older drivers. We are happy to come to your locality (eg playgroup or school) to deliver a short presentation or interactive discussion session and is willing to deliver age appropriate messages.
The sessions offered range from being in a children's centre, talking to parents about buying a car seat, the highway code.
- BH5 2RU
- 01202 128222
- See Journey Planner on the right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday to Thursday 9am - 5:15pm. Friday 9am - 4:45pm. Can negotiate early evening sessions.
- All Year Round
- This service is free.
- Other Costs:
- Cost for brochures/leaflets purchased from third parties.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
- Family Learning Opportunity