ABC Childminding Services
ABC childminding is located on the border of Highcliffe and Mudeford and offers friendly, flexible and affordable childcare in a 'home from home' environment. Care provided is of a very high standard and flexible hours can be accommodated. Children are encouraged to have fun and be independent through play and we attend various playgroups to increase their social awareness. We also enjoy regular trips to the beach, library, local parks and The New Forest. Within the setting we have a light and spacious playroom with free-flow access into the garden area. A selection of varied resources allow extensive opportunities for children to learn and flourish, keeping small hands and busy minds occupied!
- BH23 4LR
- 01425 277693
- 07990 683363
- Childcare Type:
- Provision Type:
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Separate Sleeping Area
Baby Changing Facilities
Visits and Outings
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 08:00-17:30
All Year Round
- From 0 years 6 months to 16 years 0 months.
- £5.00 per Hour
- Other Costs:
- Ofsted Registered Childminder. Grading - Good. Providing High Quality and friendly childcare in the Highcliffe Mudeford and Walkford area. Children can learn and develop in a homely environment and are given lots of opportunities to explore our local community and take part in exciting and fun activities.
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Vacancy Information:
- No vacancies at present but please call if you wish to be added to a waiting list
- No of vacancies:
- This provider collects from these schools:
- Highcliffe St Mark Primary School
- Ofsted URN:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Last Inspection Date:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Caters for Special Diets:
- We can discuss dietary requirements at initial visit and will do our best to accommodate any specific dietary needs.
- Referral Procedure:
- Call 01425 277693 or Email email@example.com
- Languages Spoken:
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
The Early Years Register requires that arrangements are in place to support children with Special Educational Needs or disabilities. Please contact the Provider for further details of the support available.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
2 Year Old Early Education Provider
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider