We are a successful, happy, popular and vibrant school where the well-being of every child really matters.This school is an integral part of a close-knit and caring community. We enjoy extending and enriching the learning experiences provided for the children by taking advantage of the many offers of support offered by a wide range of people. We are situated within, and surrounded by, a beautiful natural environment. There are beaches, marshlands, paths, stunning views and access to a train station all within walking distance of the school
- BH16 5AH
- 01202 685459
- 01202 330419
- Contact Name
- Mr Matt Vernon
- Contact Position
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Term time
- From 4 years 0 months to 10 years 11 months.
- This Service is Free
- Booking Information:
- Contact School Admissions Team on 01202 261936 or apply on-line
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provision Experience:
- This school provides an all inclusive experience.
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?