Child Employment (Poole) - BCP Council
The law states that any child who has a part time job must have a work permit. The Child Employment team are responsible for issuing work permits for all children who have part time jobs in Poole.
The law states that no child under the age of 13 years can be employed. This includes working for parents who own their own business.
- BH15 1SA
- 01202 096677
- Contact Name
- Kirsten Boundy
- Contact Position
- Employment and Performance Officer
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday to Thursday 8:30am - 5:15pm. Friday 8:30am - 4:45pm.
- All Year Round
- From 13 years to 16 years .
- This service is free.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Procedure:
- By telephone, email or letter.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?