Branksome Youth Centre (Poole)
We believe every young person should have someone they can trust
Open-Access Sessions - Tuesdays
Branksome Youth Club offers two open-access sessions at The Branksome Centre on Tuesdays. The first is designed for young people aged 10-13 years and takes place from 3.15-5.15pm; the second is for ages 13-18 and runs from 6pm to 8pm.
The youth club is an exciting partnership project between YMCA Bournemouth and Poole Communities Trust, who own and manage The Branksome Centre.
Young people in both sessions are provided a safe place in which to make friends, listen to music, enjoy food, play games, have fun and learn outside a formal setting.
Weekly sessions focus on sports, arts and crafts and/or particular themed sessions on local, national and international issues, such as mental health, friendship and bullying.
Various trips are also part of the project and have included trips to Harry Potter World and to an ice rink.
Branksome Youth Centre
- BH12 2BQ
- 01202 920947 or 01202 084984
- See Journey Planner on righthand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Open Access session are Tuesdays 3.15pm - 5.15pm for 10 - 13 years and 6pm - 8pm for 13 - 18 years.
- All Year Round
- From 10 years to 18 years .
- Sessions are £1 per person.