Mosaic inspires young people from deprived communities to realise their talents and potential.
Founded by HRH The Prince of Wales in 2007, Mosaic's mentoring programmes create opportunities for young people growing up in our most deprived communities. Mosaic's vision is for all young people to be supported to realise their potential. In July 2016, Mosaic moved home to The Prince's Trust. This integration enables Mosaic to increase the delivery and impact of our mentoring programmes, reaching more young people across the UK.
With the help of volunteer mentors acting as role models, we aim to bridge the aspirations-attainment gap. By linking young people with inspirational role models in this way, we boost their confidence, self-efficacy and long-term employability.
C/O The Prince's Trust Morgan Stanley Centre
William Cotton Place, 124 St Paul's Way
- E3 4QA
- 020 75437449
- Contact Name
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Website available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- All Year Round
- From 11 years to 30 years .
- This Service is Free
- Booking Information:
- Contact via website or telephone
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?