We offer a range of flexible day options so you can choose the right fit for you and your family. Specialist facilities such as our therapy pool and sensory room create a bespoke environment and of course our outings and extracurricular activities come together to form a well-rounded experience for your child to benefit from.
Our skilled staff members are dedicated to ensuring your child receives the best possible care and education, with individual personalised plans created for all pupils. We enjoy involving parents and the wider community in the life of the school to create strong links between here and home.
Choosing the right school for your child can sometimes feel difficult and overwhelming - we aim to make the process as simple and straightforward as possible. If you'd like to see the school and experience the happy, calm atmosphere for yourself, please do get in touch to arrange a visit and we'd be very happy to show you around.
- BH23 6BP
- 01202 573808
- See Journey Planner on right hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday to Friday 9:10am - 3:10pm.
- School Term Only
- From 3 years to 19 years .
- This service is free.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Referral Procedure:
- All children attending Portfield School must be referred by their Local Authority and must be in receipt of an Education Health and Care Plan (EHCP).
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?