115 Club @ Moordown St Johns CE Primary School (After School Club)
The setting is situated within the school. We are based in the studio & have access to the hall, coutryard & main playground. The club is run by qualified, experienced & professional staff within a safe & secure environment. We provide snack & themed & free play opportunities.
- Childcare Type:
- After School Club
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 15:20-17:45
- From 4 years 9 months to 11 years 0 months.
- £9.20 per Session
- Other Costs:
- Early Years £9.75 Ad-Hoc £10.20
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Vacancy Information:
- Contact office for details
- No of vacancies:
- Ofsted URN:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Last Inspection Date:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Caters for Special Diets:
- All diets as required
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
The Early Years Register requires that arrangements are in place to support children with Special Educational Needs or disabilities. Please contact the Provider for further details of the support available.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
- Tax Free Childcare Provider