Cuddles Day Nursery Parkstone - Holiday Scheme
Here at Cuddles, we are very pleased to be able to offer age-appropriate holiday clubs for children from Reception through to 14 years. Our holiday clubs run every school holiday (including half-terms, summer and Christmas), however times and activities will vary to take into account the child's age and time of year.
Holiday Club sessions must be booked in advance and children will be with other children of similar ages for activities. We love taking children out and about and helping them to have fun and enjoy what's on offer locally. Our holiday clubs will often find us out and about exploring the Jurassic Coast, bug hunting or beachcombing in the great outdoors! On other sessions, we will be getting creative with arts, crafts, singing, dancing and much more!
Depending on our schedule, parents can book whole days or part days and ensure that their children are having lots of fun and creative time during the school holidays.
- BH12 4HR
- 01202 747198
- 01202 747206
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car, and train routes from your location.
- Childcare Type:
- Holiday Scheme
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Separate Sleeping Area
Visits and Outings
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 08:00-18:00
- School Holiday Only
- From 4 years 0 months to 14 years 0 months.
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Other Costs:
- Available for children attending school
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Vacancy Information:
- Please contact the Nursery for details. Holiday Scheme is on a first come first served basis
- No of vacancies:
- Ofsted URN:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Last Inspection Date:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
- Visual impairment
- Cultural Provision:
- No strong religious ethos
- Caters for Special Diets:
- vegetarian, diabetic, wheat free, gluten free, sugar free, lactose free, kosher, halal, dairy free
- Referral Procedure:
- Visit and registration
- Languages Spoken:
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
The Early Years Register requires that arrangements are in place to support children with Special Educational Needs or disabilities. Please contact the Provider for further details of the support available.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
2 Year Old Early Education Provider
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider