Careers in Childcare
The website to search for job vacancies in Dorset and details of information sessions if you are considering a career in childcare.
This site is provided by the local authority areas of Bournemouth, Dorset and Poole. Early years and childcare is an expanding and dynamic sector. It's also an important career, as those who work in it play an incredibly valuable role in shaping the lives of future generations. If you have passion, enthusiasm, and of course love working with children, this could be the career for you.
There is an increasing demand for staff at all levels whether you want to work full-time, part-time or term time only. There are plenty of opportunities for you to gain funded qualifications and further your training. Whether you are new to childcare, an experienced practitioner, or if you are looking for a new challenge, we can help. Childcare providers can also register with the website to add job vacancies.
- 01202 261999
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Website available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- All Year Round
- From 16 years 0 months to 99 years 0 months.
- This Service is Free
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?