Coleman, Ms Sharon Amelia
My setting offers flexible hours and provides a home from home environment and plenty of attention whilst still encouraging independence and socialising opportunities. Learning through play is promoted with a range of both indoor and outdoor activities & toys. Further outdoor fun is enhanced with regular trips to the park and forest nearby as well as outings to Farmer Palmer's, Country Parks, library etc. The children are encouraged to socialise with each other as well as with other children through regular attendance at toddler groups.
- BH17 8TZ
- 07810 835657
- 07810 835657
- Childcare Type:
- Provision Type:
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Separate Sleeping Area
Visits and Outings
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00
- All Year Round
- From 0 years 0 months to 10 years 0 months.
- £4.60 per Hour
- Other Costs:
- I accept all year round as well as term time only children. A 10% discount is offered for a sibling. Parents provide snacks/meals for their children so there are no additional charges. I accept 2 year old as well as 3/4 year old funded hours. 3/4 year old funded hours are subject to a 40p per hour discretionary supplement.
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Immediate Vacancies
- Vacancy Information:
- From Jan 2020: 1 x Fri 0-4yrs From Sept 2020: 1 x Tues Wed Fri 0-4yrs
- No of vacancies:
- Ofsted URN:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Last Inspection Date:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Cultural Provision:
- No particular religious ethos
- Caters for Special Diets:
- Lactose Free; Dairy Free
- Referral Procedure:
- Phone call, text or email message
- Languages Spoken:
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
The Early Years Register requires that arrangements are in place to support children with Special Educational Needs or disabilities. Please contact the Provider for further details of the support available
- Download SEN Report for
Coleman, Ms Sharon Amelia here...
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
2 Year Old Early Education Provider
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider