Max Tennis School - Tennis for People with Disabilities
- Learn to play tennis in a safe and fun learning environment
- Improve fitness and confidence
- Lawn Tennis Association (LTA) Qualified coaching staff
- Experience in teaching children and adults who are diabled
- Wheelchair tennis available
- 1 to 1 or small groups
- All coaches are Diclosure and Barring checked
We welcome people of all ages and abilities.
Safeguarding & Protection. The LTA strives to ensure that all children, young people and adults at risk are safeguarded from abuse and have an enjoyable tennis.
Contact us for a free taster session.
- East Dorset Lawn Tennis And Croquet Club
East Dorset Lawn Tennis & Croquet Club
- BH14 8BL
- 01202 740219
- 07930 454764
- firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Contact Name
- Brian Mcfadden
- Contact Position
- Head Coach
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday - Sunday: 09:00am - 10:00pm (excluding Bank Holidays)
- All Year Round
- From 4 years to 99 years .
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Booking Information:
- Call Brian on 07930 454764
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
Behaviour, Emotional & Social Difficulty
Speech, Language & Communication Needs
- Cultural Provision:
- No religious ethos
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?