Little Angels Holiday Club
Little Angels nursery/holiday club will promote a warm, friendly and happy environment in which children and staff alike can grow and achieve their own personal goals, without prejudice to themselves or others. Where the children can learn in a happy loving environment, under the caring supervision of our devoted staff. "Little Angels Nursery offer a high quality learning environment for all 2, 3 and 4 year olds". Ofsted - November 2016 To read report, please go to http://www.ofsted.gov.uk/ "All children are able to make progress due to the range of activities and positive interactions by staff". "Children display strong levels of freedom to explore all activities on offer". "Staff promote children's communication and language well through their skilful modelling of language throughout the session". "Staff show good knowledge and understanding of risk assessments and safeguarding children through their knowledge and implementation of policies and procedures". "The staff team are friendly, well motivated, and deployed efficiently to supervise and support children effectively in their learning and development". "Parents feel welcomed into the nursery and feel confident about their children's progress".
St Michaels Church Hall
- BH15 4HP
- 07837 303294
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car, and train routes from your location.
- Childcare Type:
- Holiday Scheme
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 08:00-17:00
- School Holiday Only
- From 2 years 0 months to 10 years 0 months.
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Other Costs:
- Opening times and prices: Little Angels Nursery 9am-3pm - £6.00 per hour. In addition Little Angels will be offering for children aged 2-10 years old Breakfast club 8am-9am £6.00 (Breakfast included school drop off in the Hamworthy area). After school club 3:00pm - 5:00pm Monday - Thursday £10.00. After school club Friday 3:00pm - 4:00pm £5.00 per child. Holiday club sessions 8am-12pm £16.00 per session. 12.30pm-4.30pm £16.00 per session. All day 8am -4.30pm £32.00 We offer 15 free hours to all 3 and 4 year olds the term after their third birthday. We offer 15 free hours for 2year olds who receive some sort of support you should receive a voucher from the local authority the term after their second birthday. We offer 30 free hours for working parents the term after your child’s 3rd birthday. You and any partner must each expect to earn (on average) at least £125 per week (equal to 16 hours at the national minimum or living wage). These hours can be stretched throughout the year and some used in the holiday club. Have a look on our website or Facebook page to see what activities the children take part in. I advise all parents to look on HM Government Childcare choices website to see all the help on offer with childcare costs for parents: Tax free childcare for working families Tax credits for childcare Universal credit for childcare.
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Vacancy Information:
- Vacancies Monday-Friday Phone for details.
- No of vacancies:
- Ofsted URN:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Last Inspection Date:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
- Visual impairment
- Caters for Special Diets:
- Vegetarian, Diabetic, Wheat free, Gluten free, Lactose free, Dairy Free
- Referral Procedure:
- Register 6 months in advance
- Languages Spoken:
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
The Early Years Register requires that arrangements are in place to support children with Special Educational Needs or disabilities. Please contact the Provider for further details of the support available.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
2 Year Old Early Education Provider
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider