Improve Your English (Level 1 and Level 2)
Improving your English will help you get more out of everyday life in the UK. It will also help if you want to:
- Find work
- Talk to doctors and teachers
- Understand the laws and customs of the UK
- Help your child with homework
- Gain a qualification
We offer courses in Blandford, Bournemouth, Dorchester, Poole, Weymouth, Sturminster Newton and Shaftesbury at different times of the day and evening. These courses are not fully funded by the Government and some learners will need to pay a fee to attend these courses.
Courses run for 35 weeks (3 hours per week). We also offer some courses that will run for 17 weeks (6 hours per week).
All of our courses lead to City & Guilds qualifications at the right level for you in Reading, Writing and Speaking & Listening.
If you are just starting to learn English you may decide that one of our Everyday ESOL courses is more appropriate. We will discuss the options with you.
We will help you choose the right course when you attend one of our admission sessions.
Venues across Bournemouth, Poole and Dorset
- 01202 262300
- See Journey Planner on right hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Please visit our website for up to date course information.
- All Year Round
- From 18 years to 99 years .
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Booking Information:
- Bookings can be made on-line or by telephone
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Recognised As (Scheme):
- Free Activity