Burton Pre-School Playgroup 'Teddy Bears'
We are independently based in the grounds of the local school. We provide a rich, friendly and safe environment in which children can explore, experiment and engage in activities, whilst making their own decisions. Our staff are experienced and qualified.
Burton Ce Primary School
- BH23 7JY
- 07796 633986
- Childcare Type:
- Pre-School Playgroup
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
- Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 07:45-15:00
- All Year Round
- From 2 years 9 months to 4 years 11 months.
- £5.00 per Hour, £30.00 per Day
- Other Costs:
- Brand new purpose built building.Parents can use their Early Education funding at any time during opening hours. We are now running a holiday club during the half terms and summer holidays. This is for any children in Key Stage 1 you don't have to attended the preschool to come along. Please call for further details. Provision has an inclusion / equal opportunities policy. Please note that a place in a school nursery does not guarantee admission to the school on site. Parents/carers must apply for a place at the school if you want your child to transfer to the school’s reception class. See www.dorsetforyou.gov.uk/school-admissions for more information and to apply.
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Vacancy Information:
- No vacancies.
- No of vacancies:
- Ofsted URN:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Last Inspection Date:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Procedure:
- Please contact the setting via telephone or email to arrange an appointment. All information including forms will be given at that time. Once the setting receives the completed registration form along with the registration fee the childs place is reserved. If we are full at that time the child will be placed on our waiting list
- Languages Spoken:
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
The Early Years Register requires that arrangements are in place to support children with Special Educational Needs or disabilities. Please contact the Provider for further details of the support available.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
2 Year Old Early Education Provider
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider