Friends of CRISP Carer Coffee Mornings - Slades Farm Pavillion
Parent Carer Foundation has set up a group called Friends of Crisp which is linked with CRISP. We hold regular pop-in coffee mornings.
Slades Farm Pavilion (big brown building not too far away from the car park)
- BH10 4HG
- 07585 404335
- See Journey Planner on the right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Fortnightly on Wednesday 9:30am to 11:30am.
- School Term Only
- From 16 years to 99 years .
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Booking Information:
- Booking is not required, this is a drop-in activity.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
Coffee morning for carers who provide unpaid support to people with SEND.