Old Town Infant School Nursery - Maintained Nursery
We are part of the Harbourside Learning Partnership and offer a Maintained Nursery. The Nursery has a qualified teacher as lead practitioner and a full time assistant to support. 15 & 30 hours funded sessions, with top up hours available. Apply directly to school or email to email@example.com
Old Town Infant School And Nursery
- BH15 1QB
- 01202 673966
- 01202 673966
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car, and train routes from your location.
- Childcare Type:
- School Nurseries
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
- Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 09:00-12:00 And 12:30-15:30
Tuesday 09:00-12:00 And 12:30-15:30
Wednesday 09:00-12:00 And 12:30-15:30
Thursday 09:00-12:00 And 12:30-15:30
Friday 09:00-12:00 And 12:30-15:30
- From 3 years 0 months to 4 years 11 months.
- This service is free
- Other Costs:
- 15 & 30 hours funded sessions top up hours available. If you only qualify for 15 hours of funding but would like extra sessions these are available at a cost of £5 per hour until 3.30 pm. For those children staying for a full day a hot meal can be ordered at a cost of £2.50 per day or a packed lunch provided from home.
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Vacancy Information:
- From January 2020 limited spaces available contact school direct for details. Registration open for April and September entries.
- No of vacancies:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Caters for Special Diets:
- Vegetarian, Gluten free, Lactose free, Dairy free
- Referral Procedure:
- Apply directly to school or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider