Ad Astra Infant School - Breakfast Club
We are pleased to offer a breakfast club for children attending Ad Astra Infant School.. During breakfast club, we will serve a variety of foods, such as cereal, bacon sandwiches, toast, waffles, scrambled eggs and croissants. Fruit juice, milk and water are also provided. The menu will vary each day. Sessions must be booked and paid for online, in advance, using the School Gateway system and will operate on a first come first served basis. Bookings can be made online up to midnight for the following day. The Contact Information Form and Terms & Conditions must be completed before a child can be accepted into the club.
Ad Astra Infant School
- BH17 8AP
- 01202 602113
- 01202 693330
- See Journey Planner on right hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Childcare Type:
- Breakfast Club (School)
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 07:45-08:40
- From 4 years 0 months to 7 years 0 months.
- £3.50 per Day
- Other Costs:
- Fees must be paid in advance.
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- No of vacancies:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Caters for Special Diets:
- A list is available on our website of all the food and the relevant allergens that may be offered to the children attending our breakfast club.
- Languages Spoken:
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?