Gimme a Break - Winchelsea School
Short Breaks activities are usually delivered face to face. Due to COV ID-19 please check with the Short Breaks Team what is currently available. You can also ask to join our BCP Council Short Breaks Facebook group as any on-line activities will be scheduled there. For further information please contact email@example.com.
Is your child aged 12 or over? Would they like to spend time having fun with friends and making new friends in a safe environment?
Gimme a Break is a youth club run at Winchelsea School on Friday evenings between 7.00pm and 9.00pm aimed specifically at young people aged 12 or over with disabilities.
The club is run by Gimme a Break which is a not for profit organisation staffed by support workers who are experienced in working with SEN children.
We are prepared to be flexible regarding the upper age limit and will review this on a case by case basis. All attendees must have SEN.
- BH12 4LL
- 01202 746240 Tuesdays only.
- Contact Name
- Steve Coates
- See Journey Planner on the right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Friday evenings: 7pm to 9pm
We also run Holiday Clubs during Easter and Summer Holidays on Tuesdays for children aged 12 plus and Thursdays for children aged 5 to 11.
- Term time
- From 12 years to 18 years .
- £2.00 per week.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
Eating and Drinking
Behaviour, Emotional & Social Difficulty
Medical Condition, including Allergies
Speech, Language & Communication Needs
- Special Provision Experience:
- Staff by virtue of their training are able to meet a very wide range of needs. We don't usually offer one to one but are prepared to discuss this particularly if the family is in need of respite.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
- Short Breaks