Gimme A Break - Winchelsea School
Currently we are not offering youth club sessions nor short break holiday activities face to face due to COVID-19 restrictions. We will, however, be offering further on-line activities over October half term. Please request to join our BCP Council Short Breaks Facebook group as all on-line activities will be scheduled there. For further information please contact email@example.com.
Is your child aged 12 or more and would like to spend time having fun with friends and making new friends in a safe environment?
We run a youth club at Winchelsea School on Friday evening between 7.00pm and 9.00pm.
Gimme-A-Break is a youth club run at Winchelsea School aimed specifically at young people aged 12 or over with disabilities. The club is run by Gimme-A-Break which is a not for profit organisation and is staffed by support workers who are experienced in working with SEN children.
We are prepared to be flexible regarding the upper age limit and will review this on a case by case basis. All attendees must have SEN.
- BH12 4LL
- 01202 746240 Tuesdays only.
- Contact Name
- Steve Coates
- See Journey Planner on the right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Friday evenings: 7.00pm - 9.00pm.
We also run Holiday Clubs during Easter and Summer Holidays - Tuesdays (children 12 plus) Thursdays (children 5-11).
- Term time
- From 12 years to 18 years .
- £2.00 per week.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
Eating and Drinking
Behaviour, Emotional & Social Difficulty
Medical Condition, including Allergies
Speech, Language & Communication Needs
- Special Provision Experience:
- Staff by virtue of their training are able to meet a very wide range of needs. We don't usually offer one to one but are prepared to discuss this particularly if the family is in need of respite.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?