Housing Advice Team – BCP Council
Our aim is to prevent you losing your accommodation or, to help you find a new home.
You should have tried to solve your own housing problems first and be able to tell us what you've done.
The earlier we know about your problem, the more we can do to help.
Contact us for housing advice. Please include a phone number so we can call you back. We may ring from a withheld number.
We will check that you have the documents you need and give you advice over the phone so you are ready for your appointment.
When you come for your appointment we will make an assessment on your housing situation.
This will take into account your finances and your personal and family needs.
After your appointment we will send you an advice summary, which will include;
- the reasons for your appointment
- your housing options
- what your advisor will be doing to help you
- your next steps
Housing and Community Services
- BH15 2RU
- 01202 123147
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday to Thursday from 9am to 5pm. Friday between 9am to 4:30pm.
- Further Opening Details:
Out of Hours advice available on 0800 50 60 50
- All Year Round
- From 16 years to 99 years .
- This is a free service.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
Behaviour, Emotional & Social Difficulty
- Referral Criteria:
- Via Housing Advice
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?