Twin Sails Infant School - Maintained Nursery
Apply directly to school (firstname.lastname@example.org or 01202 672377) We are a maintained nursery, led by a qualified teacher, offering high quality, Early Years provision to 3 and 4 year olds in the Poole locality. We have a large well resourced learning environment with secure access to an outside area. We have full access to all the Infant school facilities ie. PE hall, studio room, computer suite, field, large playing area. We are fully integrated in the school and join with whole school events and celebrations.
- BH15 4AX
- 01202 672377
- 01202 669491
- See Journey Planner on righthand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Childcare Type:
- School Nurseries
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 07:45-17:00
- From 3 years 0 months to 4 years 11 months.
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Other Costs:
- The Nursery is currently open Term Time only (38 weeks per year) We also provide a Breakfast Club and After School Club. Please contact the school office for details
- Booking Information:
- Apply directly to school or contact School Admissions Children and Young People's Integrated Services on 01202 261936 or email email@example.com
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Vacancy Information:
- Please contact the Nursery for current vacancies
- No of vacancies:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- By Parents or Family
- Referral Procedure:
- Contact school for details of sessions
- Languages Spoken:
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider