Next Steps ESOL (Entry 2 - Entry 3)
Courses are available in our centres, as well as blended learning opportunities (part online and part centre based). Fully online courses are available also. To view our range of courses please click here or the apply now button at the bottom of this page.
Improving your English will help you get more out of everyday life in the UK. It will also help if you want to:
- Find work
- Talk to doctors and teachers
- Understand the laws and customs of the UK
- Help your child with homework
- Gain a qualification
We offer courses in Blandford, Bournemouth, Dorchester, Poole, Weymouth, Sturminster Newton and Shaftesbury at different times of the day and evening. These courses are not fully funded by the Government and some learners will need to pay a fee to attend these courses.
All of our courses lead to City & Guilds qualifications at the right level for you in Reading, Writing and Speaking & Listening.
If you are just starting to learn English you may decide that one of our Everyday ESOL courses is more appropriate. We will discuss the options with you.
We will help you choose the right course when you attend one of our admission sessions.
Online Learning Are you working shifts? Do you have problems with childcare? When you have an admission conversation, please ask about our ESOL online classes.
Venues across Bournemouth, Poole and Dorset
- 01202 262300
- See Journey Planner on right hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Courses run for 35 weeks (3 hours per week). We also offer some courses that will run for 17 weeks (6 hours per week). Please see website for up to date course information.
- All Year Round
- From 18 years to 99 years .
- £292 or free of charge if you are unemployed, looking for work or will be looking for work in the future, and are in receipt of any other state benefit.
- Booking Information:
- Bookings can be made on-line or by telephone
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Languages Spoken:
- Recognised As (Scheme):
- Free Activity