Muscular Dystrophy UK
We are the UK charity for individuals and families living with muscle-wasting conditions.
- We support research to drive the development of effective treatments and cures.
- We ensure access to specialist NHS care and support.
- We provide services and promote opportunities to enable individuals and their families to live as independently as possible.
We know we can beat muscle-wasting conditions more quickly if we work together. We are uniting skills, knowledge and resources in the UK and working with others around the world so we can improve the quality of life for the people affected, and to bring cures closer to reality.
61a Great Suffolk Street
- SE1 0BU
- 0800 6526352 (Helpline)
- See Journey Planner on right hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Helpline Available
Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
- All Year Round
- From 5 years 0 months to 99 years 0 months.
- This Service is Free
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
- Physical Disability
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Languages Spoken: