Christchurch Montessori Pre-School - Reid Street
Christchurch Montessori Preschool is an outstanding Ofsted rated setting providing high quality early years education for children from 2 years old to 4 years and 11 months. The nursery is led by a qualified Early Years Teacher, we have a dedicated experienced team of qualified practitioners with high ratios of adults to children.
- BH23 2BS
- 01202 487045
- 01202 476582
- Childcare Type:
- Day Nursery
- Provision Type:
- Childcare on non-domestic premises
- Overall limit on childcare numbers:
- Eligible to take 2, 3 & 4 Year Old Entitlement
Outdoor Play Area/Garden
Visits and Outings
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Monday 08:00-18:00
- All Year Round
- From 2 years 0 months to 4 years 11 months.
- Contact provider directly for costs
- Other Costs:
- Parents can use their Early Education entitlement Monday to Friday 9am to 12 midday 1pm or 3pm. For 2 year old funding: 9am to 1pm or 9am to 12 midday. We provide a caring environment encouraging a love for learning. We have flexible sessions to help parent access funding. Provision has an inclusion / equal opportunities policy.
Vacancies and School Pick Up
- Immediate Vacancies
- Vacancy Information:
- We currently have vacancies.
- No of vacancies:
- Last Inspection Judgement:
- Last Inspection Date:
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Caters for Special Diets:
- meals are prepared by the nursery daily, we are able to meet special dietary needs for snack time
- SEN and Disabilities Service Description
Christchurch Montessori follows the Montessori philosophy which was originally developed for children with SEND all of the materials are differentiated to meet all children’s needs. We have two SENDco’s with lots of experience. We liaise closely with other professionals including Portage, SALT, Health professionals etc. All rooms and resources are adapted to individual children’s needs. We fully support every child who has their own key person who will support and plan for their individual needs. Any concerns you or we had would be discussed promptly, once these needs have been raised we would make an individual learning plan, and make any referrals needed, supporting you throughout the process. We have a good relationship with the local schools and work closely with them to ensure a smooth transition, including parents consultations, teacher visits etc.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
- Recognised As (Scheme):
2 Year Old Early Education Provider
30 Hours Free Childcare Provider
Tax Free Childcare Provider
3 & 4 Year Old Early Education Provider