We provide a range of services including the:
- Youth Centres in Poole (see separate pages for each centre)
- Development of positive activities for 5 - 19 year-olds, including work with the voluntary sector
- Volunteering of young people and adults within open access settings within Poole
- Participation strategy for 0 - 19 year-olds for the Children's Trust including Young Inspectors
- Oversight of the implementation of the Poole Play Strategy
- Children's Services links to Safer Neighbourhood teams
- Short Breaks - positive activities for children and young people with SEN and Disabilities
- Statutory Duty - information , advice and guidance focusing on 16 - 19 NEET young people who are work ready
- BH15 1SA
- 01202 261918
- Contact Name
- Brian Bennett
- Contact Position
- Team Manager
- See Journey Planner on right-hand side of this page, where you can view bus, car and train routes from your location.
- Area coverage
Times, Age & Costs
- Times Available:
- Office hours
Monday 8:30am - 5:15pm
Tuesday 8:30am - 5:15pm
Wednesday 8:30am - 5:15pm
Thursday 8:30am - 5:15pm
Friday 8:30am - 4:45pm.
See entries for individual youth centres for their opening times.
- All Year Round
- From 5 years 0 months to 19 years 0 months.
- Youth Centres have individual attendance fees. Services from the Mobile Unit and No. 18 Advice Centre are free.
- Other Costs:
- See entries for individual youth centres for their opening times, or use the link on this page to go to the centre's web page.
Cultural & Additional Needs
- Special Provisions:
Behaviour, Emotional & Social Difficulty
- Referral Criteria:
- Self Referral
- Referral Procedure:
- Contact the service by telephone or e-mail, or visit the website.
- Are your staff DBS Approved?
- Do you have a First Aid Policy?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?